Turn-key Webinar Set-Up and Delivery
Your webinar participants are coming to you because they consider you an expert. Now make sure your webinar is expertly delivered!
I’ll eliminate the learning curve by providing a turn-key webinar set-up and delivery system with the tools, training and services you need to deliver an effective online presentation, every step of the way.
Here’s what’s included:
Pre-Event – Registration:
- Registration Page Set-up. Creation of a standalone webpage with a full description of the event (supplied by you), location and time. Attendees may register on this page using PayPal or a credit card. If applicable, we can create this set up directly on your web site.
- Event announcement (via LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Attendee information capture. Depending on your event and needs, you can obtain attendee name, email address, phone and more. If you like, you can ask attendees a “pre-question” to be answered in the webinar.
- Confirmation Page Set-Up. Successful registrants are sent to a customized web page confirming their seat, along with information regarding webinar sign-in and any special message you’d like to include.
- Pre-event management. Live events invariably lead to questions. I will monitor and respond to these promptly as they come in.
- Reminder emails. Two days before the event and the morning of the event, an email is sent to registrants with webinar login information.
Pre-Event – Set-Up:
- Set up of webinar delivery software
- Presentation slide uploading
- Best practices training for presenter
- One-on-one training on the webinar software for presenter(s)
- Webinar dress rehearsal session
- Creation of customized webinar logistic slides for attendees
- Creation of webinar participant slides (if applicable)
- Roster of participants for presenter
During the Event:
- Live support. You’ve got a webinar to present – you can’t be bothered managing the back-end at the same time. I’ll take care of explaining to participants how to use the online webinar tool; muting/unmuting participants as needed; answering logistics questions posed in the chat box; Q&A management; and communicating with you during the event as needed.
- Webinar recording.
- Editing of the webinar (as needed).
- Follow-up email to participants. This will include a link to the recording and presentation slides, as well as requests for feedback and testimonials.
- Managing and responding to follow-up requests and/or questions.
All-inclusive Fee: $595.00
Set up a 30 minute call with me to see if this is for you.