Five Ways to Make Your Business Look More Professional: Home Business Magazine
Check out these five things every home-based, small business owner should consider.
What it Takes to Have Website Success: Ventures Magazine
RocketGirl client Robyn Kievit Kirkman writes about her experience working with the RocketGirl team to develop her new website.
Interview: The Launch Pad
Michael Katz & Blue Penguin Development
How to Get a Handle on Your Contact List.
Interview: More Money With Less Stress
Stephen Lahey & SmallBusinessTalent.com
Here are some of the key topics that Belinda covers for us today:
- The first thing that a small business owner needs to define before starting a new project
- The relationship between task lists and “manageable buckets”
- Selecting (and working with) contractors that won’t drive you crazy
- How to clarify and prioritize the elements of multiple projects
- Why she moved her business processes (including accounting, contact management, etc.) to the cloud